DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
SUNDAY, June 25, 2017
“Ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance.”-Psalm 2: 8.
Considering that God can always find the solution to every problem and has the best provision for every need, it's astonishing that we don't spend more time asking Him to help us. No request is too small for His compassionate heart. No challenge is too great for His awesome power. Everybody faces issues. God understands each one. So, whatever is weighing on your soul, let Him deal with it. If you crave revival, ask for it. Then wait, confident that God is on the move.
- Pastor Guna and his wife Victoria, who head Send Hope Now in India, are in California for the Calvary Chapel Pastors’ Conference. Pray that their presentation bears much fruit and that they both are blessed and bless others.
- Please pray for Pastor Trevor’s Administrative Assistant Corinne Conley and her family. They just learned that her grandmother is in the last stages of congestive heart failure. She is a Christian and is trusting the Lord and His timing and knows she is ready to see Jesus but the family will grieve her loss. Pray for their comfort and that the Lord will be glorified in it all.
- ,Pray for Victor who was baptized last week. Pray for his ongoing discipleship and that he would begin learning to obey Jesus in all things. Pray that his ability to love his neighbors, and especially his enemies, would grow. Ask that he would quickly learn how to abide in Christ.
- An anonymous man asks that we pray for his upcoming prostate cancer surgery to be effective and that he will heal quickly without side effects.
- Pray for Phoenix, a Mormon man in his 90s, to know the saving grace of Jesus before he passes away.
- Pray for a two-year old girl who is developing a bad habit of pulling out her hair and eating it. Ask that this phase will pass quickly and not cause her any stomach problems in the meantime. Ask too that God will be glorified in the circumstance and that His mercy and provision be revealed to her parents in a deeper way.