DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
TUESDAY, June 20, 2017
WORDS OF WISDOM
The next day Moses said unto the people, you have committed a great sin. But now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin. – Exodus 32: 30.
God's people have a long tradition of using the power of intercessory prayer to help each other. Just as Moses was willing to stand before God on behalf of a sinful nation, we can stand before the vey same God sacrificing a little time and a bit of energy to change the course of other people's lives. What a privilege! What a joy!
- Nicholas who ministers in Nakuru Kenya asked that we will pray that the housing project he is associated with in Nairobi will be successful.
- Continue to pray for Lucy’s marriage. Ask God to give her supernatural patience and grace in the face of great difficulty.
- Pray for the Embrace Life retreat coming up next weekend. Ask that women will be healed and freed from guilt and self-condemnation and learn to walk in the new life that Christ provides.
- Pray for Amanda and her one-year-old son. Her Husband Chris died on Friday night in a motorcycle accident. We do not know the state of her relationship with Jesus. Pray for the Holy Spirit to minister to Amanda and reveal the love, comfort and abundance of Christ to her.
- Continue to pray for Michael, the 72-year-old Vietnam-era veteran, who is currently living in his car and hoping to exchange work for a place to live. Ask that God would provide the right home in the right time.