DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
June 16, 2017
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1
- Pray for Alisha. She is engaged and is moving in with her fiancé. Her parents’ hearts cry out for her to make different choices and to walk in God’s truth. Pray that she will see that God’s ways are the best ways.
- Please pray for Peggy who serves in an Alzheimer’s unit with the Twilight Hope ministry, and also recently began working in a skilled nursing facility. She sits, one-on-one with residents , most of them over the age of 70, some on hospice, and tries to get the ones who don't want to ever leave their room, interacting with other. She asks that we pray that God continues to help her with all of this. She needs His wisdom and His gifts so she can share His great love and gift of salvation with these dear, elderly souls.
- Pray for Diana who is having lots of problems with her son. Monday the police were called to their home because he had kicked holes in the wall. Diane’s leg is in a boot and she is very traumatized by her son’s behavior. Pray for God’s peace to rule in their hearts.
- Please pray for Doug who was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- Pray for God's wisdom, and provisions with the Great Ribbon Rally and The Coping Project organizations that bring awareness to the needs of young cancer survivors. Ask that God will be glorified in all that they do.
- Pray for a 4-bedroom house for a family of six to live in. Pray that they will all see God’s hand of provision in all of this and glorify Him.