DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
Today your servant knows that I have found favor in your sight, my lord, O King, in that the king has fulfilled the request of his servant. II Samuel 14: 22.
It's so great to have the assurance that our Father, the King of Heaven, always welcomes us into His presence. We always find favor in His sight. Today, as you lift up these prayer requests remember that God is working on our behalf. He already knows the end of our stories. They unfold according to the best possible plans..
- Pray for Rod to have godly wisdom to know what doors to go through for his business.
- Carrie asks that we pray for her daughter Alicia to get pregnant and for the total healing of her left hand.
- Please pray for complete healing for Kris with autism.
- Please pray for a close family friend that lost his son over the weekend. 2 years ago, he lost his daughter. This was his only child left.
- Please pray for Melissa who is having heart issues. She is very fearful that she may leave her 13-year-old daughter behind. Also pray for healing and strength in her marriage. Pray that the family withstands the attacks of the enemy.
- Pastor Rhett leads Calvary Boise's Children's Ministry and asks that we please pray for God to provide people to faithfully serve this Summer during our Wednesday night and Saturday night children’s ministry services. With many people gone or taking a break for the Summer, we are seeing a need for a few wonderful people to help strengthen our Children’s Ministry team. (If you'd like to be part of the answer to this prayer, just respond to this email and I'll have Pastor Rhett get in touch.)