Daily Prayer Requests
- Please pray that my husband would hit his rock bottom with his sex addiction and repent and return to God, his wife and his family. Lords will be done.
- Pray God will continue to give me His wisdom and open and close doors for me regrading sending a response/counterclaim to divorce papers my husband sent me on Dec 27th. I have 21 days to respond. We need to divide his retirement. He doesn’t want to divide it. He doesn’t want mediation. Praying God will change his heart and I won’t have to send in my counterclaim. Praying this can be settled peacefully and out of the court system.
- Pray for my sons, ages 18 and 21, will stay close to God. Thank you for your prayers and time. God Bless you all!!!
- Please pray for a mom as she prepares to speak at the upcoming Memorial Scholarship Ceremony in her son's name at his alma mater. She feels blessed to get to speak but always feels such a responsibility to speak God's heart as well as the emotional pull for her to speak of her son and the loss they feel as the anniversary date of his death approaches.
- Please continue to lift up our missionaries who serve our Lord around the world. Please be praying today for Ales and Whitney Lajlar who serve in Slovenia. Pray for their ministry, their marriage, their children and their city.