Daily Prayer Requests
- Prayer for M to learn organization skills and to do better this quarter especially in math. For my husband and I to grow stronger together in our marriage through God‘s love and to be led by the Holy Spirit in all we do. Thank you!!!
- Please pray for a friend who is being attacked online by a Christian friend. Her heart is breaking as she struggles with loss of friendship as members of their friend group take sides.
- Please pray my dad’s cancer has stopped growing. Thank you and God bless
- Please pray for L and I to get more solid in our relationship.
- Pray for a woman I know who feels abandoned, abused and just forgotten. She is angry and having a hard time accepting help.
- Please pray for our missionary in Bistrita Romania, Natalie Bridges who sent the following updates and prayer requests:
Although Gilia is still struggling, she seems to be a little more motivated to work on her own. Please continue to pray for her and her family.
Tavi has moved back in with his foster mom after a falling out with her 17-year-old grandson (who he had been living with). Please pray for him to stay out of trouble and make good friends.
We have heard that the city officials are making progress on finding a new place for us to move the therapy rooms from our current location at the orphanage. We anticipate moving in May. We really appreciate your prayers for this situation.
My mom has been having some issues with her heart. She has a pacemaker, but her blood pressure is climbing higher despite medication. We would greatly appreciate prayer for her health.
My English class starts again next week, and I would appreciate prayer for creative, anointed lessons as well as wisdom at the after-school program.
Please pray for logistics and travel mercies for my visit to the States this summer.