Daily Prayer Requests
- Prayers appreciated for my brother and his new wife, that they would be led by the Lord and will seek to restore broken relationships. Please pray for Gods timing and conviction in their lives.
- Please pray for our missionaries to Canada, Marlon and Becca Brown who sent the following updates and prayer requests:
- Potential Church Plants- our summer services have been great at all the different locations. We have been connecting with new people, and there is definitely a need for new churches in each city. We only have about a month left in our summer schedule, pray for wisdom and guidance, that the Lord would show us how He wants us to continue to minister to this communities in the fall.
- Continue to Pray for Our Elder and Pastors in Training- We are adding 3 new guys to the pastoral training team. Pray for faithfulness and for the gifts of the spirit to be stirred up within these men. Pray for protection from the enemy as they and their families have a huge target on their backs. Pray for boldness, that they would be ready to step out in faith and lead when the Holy Spirit calls them.
- Continue to pray for Becca! Her doctors have increased some of her treatments, and we are hopeful for her body to respond well. The treatment process is very draining on her body. Continue to pray for strength and healing.
- I was able to return to California for a week. It was great to be able to see family, it has almost been 2 years since the last time I visited. I was also there to discuss some family issue with my dad. It’s an ongoing process, so keep my dad in your prayers.
- Pray for rest in Him. There has been a lot going on we have been pushed to the brink of exhaustion; in ministry and in personal matters. Pray that we would continue to draw from his deep refreshing well of mercy and grace!