Daily Prayer Requests
- We received the following urgent prayer request from Send Hope Now “Our last monthly wire transfer (for March) which covers the many ministries of SHN is still being withheld by the bank in Northern India. Pastor Guna has visited there twice now, which is a very long trip for him, but has met with resistance. Please pray for God to intervene and break through whatever barriers are in the way of our precious brothers and sisters there getting the much-needed funds to operate.”
- I'm unable to sleep at night and when I am able to fall asleep, I have nightmares. I've had anxiety and stress issues for the last year and a half. Please pray that I can sleep peacefully.
- Please pray for my girlfriend’s dad and his girlfriend. She just recently had a brain aneurysm that has left her in the hospital with many of her friends and family being concerned. Also please pray for him, in that he has already lost a wife.
- Thank you for praying for my son who was hospitalized a few weeks ago. He is doing much better. It seems like this was a major wake up call for him to prioritize his health. Please pray that He draws nearer to the Lord in this season.
- Please pray for our missionaries to Slovenia, Ales and Whitney Lajar who sent the following update and prayer requests:
- Slovenia has barely been out of quarantine for a month, but our numbers are rising super quickly. It seems like our nation is heading into the third wave one way or another.
- We are doing OK, but just found out one of our leaders with which we had a meeting on Sunday has COVID. So we are trying to figure out if we need to quarantine our family, or not. I cannot in good conscience send our kids to school another day with the knowledge that they could be spreading the sickness. Also, we are still in the middle of a huge construction project (again) getting our kitchen redone. It’s been a nuts kind of year. Our kids only went back to school a few weeks ago after 4 months of quarantine. The workload of teaching four grades in a second language is impossible to manage, really.