Daily Prayer Requests
- I have been looking for a place to live after I graduate but I’ve been too early in my search. I am nervous that I won’t be able to find a place to live or afford will end up being homeless. Please pray that I will be released from this fear and that I will trust God for His provision for my life.
- Please pray that God would move by the power of his Spirit in India and that the gospel would be proclaimed like never before.
- I’m writing this at a pretty low point, and just ask for prayers over the battles I’m fighting in my own head. Please pray that I turn to God and not things of this world and that I can pick myself up again and press forward.
- Please pray for my son. He is having his 3rd brain surgery on Monday (3/15) in the morning. We are praying, asking God for a good outcome. Meanwhile, we pray wisdom for the Neuro-surgeon and team and pray there are no complications. Please also pray for his aftercare to be top notch and that God would spare him from the need to go on any harsh treatment afterwards. He has been on two chemos at a time that make him extremely sick.
- If I could ask for prayer for myself as I am struggling to pack up and move by months end. There are some very serious environmental issues where I live that are affecting me and others and I have developed very serious health issues that the doctors are hoping are resolved once I move.