Daily Prayer Requests
- Thank you for praying for the urgent prayer request yesterday. We received the following update from Pastor Habil. “My mother went to be with the Lord. Thank you for your prayers. God responded and decided it is better for her to board the heavenly chariot. She is in a better place. Praise the Lord” Please continue to lift up Pastor Habil and his family as they grieve the loss of his mother.
- Please pray for 27 year old man who went in for a biopsy yesterday. He is married with 2 kids.
- Please pray for my friend who has been really sick, at first they thought it was lung cancer, he went for a second opinion and now they are saying its TB. He is 23 years old and he is in the hospital alone with no one allowed to see him. It will be 6-9 months of treatment. He is scared and feeling very alone. Please pray for him and also for wisdom for the doctors who are treating him.
- Please pray that my husband could have Sundays off so that he could come to church.
- Pray for my nephew who is grieving the news that his wife is asking for a divorce.