DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
THURSDAY JUNE 8
Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you -I Peter 5:7
Nuff' said. Give Him everything. Lay it down. Leave it alone. He's got you. He loves you. He is able to handle our church, the needs of our church family and so much more.
- Please continue to pray for Jason. A while back he asked us to pray that his fiancée would be able to enter the States so they could get married. She is due to arrive tomorrow. Jason asks that Jesus will reveal His will to them both during this trial. Pray too that they will be both be led by the Spirit and not the flesh and that she would have safe travels and no problems getting through customs.
- Please keep praying for Cindi. She had a full-knee replacement a few weeks ago and while it is healing nicely she still has pain and is having a hard time getting a good night’s sleep. This is compounded by the fact that her husband recently decided it was time for a new house. They’ve found their dream home but now have to sell their current house. Pray that the sale occurs in God’s perfect timing and that Cindi is well enough to pack up and move.
- Yesterday we had an urgent prayer request from Faithe Davis one of our faithful volunteers, whom you may know from the CD duplication booth where she has served many Sundays. She broke her leg in two places and made it through a successful surgery. However, all this happened while she was vacationing in Oregon. She will be released from the hospital in Eugene today. Her car is in Florence. Pray that she will find a way to get to her car and be able to get herself and her nine-year-old son, Christian, back to Boise. Her right leg is fractured so driving will be difficult.
- Thank you for praying for Baby Kendall, the three-week-old infant, who is hospitalized with meningitis. She has been diagnosed with a viral strain and has been moved from ICU to a regular pediatric Please keep praying that her fever will come down so she can return home.
- Please pray for Kristy who will be driving from Boise to California today. She is currently separated from her husband. Their daughter has had some serious challenges and Kristy’s husband is not handling things well. Pray for her to have a safe trip and for her husband to realize that God can and will help him make the changes necessary for their marriage to succeed. Pray that the Lord surrounds the family with comfort, peace and strength by the power of His Holy Spirit.
- Pray for Rod to know God’s direction for his business. He has different choices to make. Pray for God’s wisdom.
- Pray for Alicia to be able to get pregnant. She has tried for three years.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15