DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
Wednesday June 7
I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows. So I have come down to deliver them. – Exodus 3:7-8
The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses is our God, too. He heard them. He hears us. Our sorrows are His opportunities to reveal His power, goodness and might. So, pray in confidence. He does not change. Trust Him. He still brings deliverance--for our good and His glory.
- Pray that the Harrell family who minister at Calvary Chapel Rome will have all their needs met when they come to the States for a summer break. Ask that God will provide housing and transportation. If you can help please contact Martin Taylor at Calvary Boise 321 7440.
- Pray for Gaige who is having a double lung transplant
- Please pray for Ryan a husband and father in his early 30s who was in a terrible auto accident in California Saturday night and is now in a coma. Pray for his wife, Samantha, who is pregnant with their third child. Ryan’s face is damaged, one of his eye sockets is badly damaged and his friends are praying that God will help him to wake up. He is not saved and has been battling with alcohol. Please pray that God will save His mortal life to give him eternal and abundant life. Pray that he will fulfill God’s plan and purpose for him as a father and husband. Ask that Samantha and their two kids will seek Jesus and are comforted by His amazing grace and abundant power.
- As some of you may already know, our church receptionist Alyssa and her husband Dan received the results of the amniocentesis Tuesday. The news was not what they hoped. Because of a host of abnormalities the doctors find it highly unlikely that baby Zimmerlee will survive. Please pray for comfort and peace for Alyssa and Dan. Ask God to give them an abundance of hope and the knowledge that Zimmerlee has already played an important role in this world and that her brief life in the womb is a huge testimony to Alyssa and Dan’s faith and trust in our Lord. Ask that God will carry them through the hard times and will help them know that “while weeping shall endure for the night, joy comes in the morning.” - Psalm 30:5.
The following are anonymous requests:
- My father Barry is an alcoholic and he is getting worse. He would drink, then pick me up at my mom’s house. Please pray that things will get better.
- We need prayer to heal the hearts of my wife and me so our marriage can be repaired. Pray that we will give our lives to God.
- Please pray for my husband. He said he is no longer a Christian. Please pray for our marriage. He is continually critical of my faith, of me in general and of my career in social work/counseling.