Daily Prayer Requests and Updates
Praying always.-Ephesians 6:18.
- UPDATE ON JUDAH BROWN: Praise God our prayers have been answered thus far and Judah is home! His aunt posted the following on her Facebook page. It bears repeating: “My nephew sat in a hospital for a week continuing to get sick. Doctors went back and forth between saying it was a bacterial infection, then saying it was a virus. It was neither. It was his appendix and it burst. His body filled with infection. We could have lost him. But so many people prayed for him. God heard and God healed. Only God in Heaven could take such a sick little boy and after two-and-a-half weeks he is home! Praise God!"
- Continue to pray for the Brown family. If Judah’s fever returns he will have to go back to the hospital. Pray that doesn’t happen. Pray that he gets rest and nutrition and that his mom is able to sufficiently recover from this ordeal so she can pursue treatment for her chronic pain.
- UPDATE ON BROOKE AND HER NEWBORNS: Thursday we received an urgent prayer request for Calvary Boise staff member Ashli Fiola’s cousin, Brooke, who was pregnant with triplets and had just learned that one of her daughters had passed away. Thursday, an emergency C-section successfully delivered Wyatt, a 4 lb. 1 oz. baby boy and Landry a 3 lb.10 oz. baby girl. Landry, who had fluid on her brain, is doing better than expected. Please continue to pray for the entire family to walk in the strength and comfort of God and for these dear babes to thrive and lead lives that glorify Jesus.
- UPDATE ON ALYSSA: We’ve been praying for our church receptionist, Alyssa, her husband Dan and their unborn daughter Zimmerlee. Tests indicated that the baby has some developmenalt issues and an amniocentesis was performed last week. Because of complications during that procedure, results have been delayed. Please pray for Alyssa and Dan to have supernatural patience and faith. Pray that they can continue to trust Jesus with every aspect of this situation.
- Please pray for Juan to choose good friends who will help him see his need for Jesus.
- Please continue to pray for Tammy . Her husband, Mark, disappeared in April. Foul play has not been ruled out. In the meantime, Tammy is grief-stricken, confused and facing financial hardship because of difficulties accessing a variety of personal accounts. (His passwords were in his phone. It was found destroyed. She is not authorized on the account, etc.) Pray for comfort, provision and closure. Pray for a lawyer to be willing to help her without charge.
- Please pray for Mike who he fell near the fridge and pulled two shelves off the wall. Please pray for his balance to improve and that he will heal quickly.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15