Daily Prayer Request
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were they thankful, but became futile in their thoughts and their foolish hearts were darkened. Romans 1:21.
We have so many reasons to thank God! When we recognize all the good things He does for us it's easy to feel His love, and to be confident in His ongoing provisions. However, failing to thank God is one of the first steps down the slippery slope of unbelief. As Paul wrote to the Romans, when people stop thanking God, their thoughts are useless and their hearts grow dark. Praise God today. Remember that it's easy to go from thanklessness to prayerlessness. Instead, draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (James 4:8).
The following are anonymous requests:
- Pray that our family will be protected from the plans of the enemy and that my husband will also cease to do evil and learn to do good. Please also pray for our daughter to do well in her studies and that she will know the Lord in a deep and personal way and trust Him to give her wisdom in all she does.
- Pray that I will find good favor at her work and be protected in her place of employment.
- Please pray for a family friend who was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Pray for him and his wife as they process the news, determine the course of treatment to pursue, and begin to share with family members. Pray for miraculous healing and strength in the meantime.
- Pray for my dad.
- Pray for all our unsaved family members.
- Please pray for safety and the Holy Spirit’s direction as my son and I travel around sharing the Gospel this summer.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15