Daily Prayer Requests
But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. -Acts 16:25
The small details of our lives bear witness to our relationship with God. When prayer is a regular part of daily life it speaks volumes about the nature of our faith and the power of our God.
- Pray for Jude who has many health problems. Ask that He will be able to trust in Jesus and know Him better through this hard time.
- Pray for Marty who has had two brain surgeries recently. Ask that God will heal the brain fog that is currently affecting her . Pray too that her high blood pressure will be under control and that she will continue to glorify Jesus in this circumstance.
- Please pray for Tara, a single mom, who is facing money and health issues compounded by the upcoming summer break.
- Pray for Esther’s hand to heal and also that she will have a way to get to the doctor.
- Dave asks that we pray for his friend who has an inoperable tumor on his spinal cord and will soon be confined to a wheelchair. Ask for God’s comfort and peace and also that this man will grow spiritually during this difficulty.
- Jane desires to have a five-day a week Bible club for kids in her neighborhood this summer. Pray that the Lord will help her make it happen so they may be saved and God may be praised and glorified.