DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
WEDNESDAY, June 14, 2017
But to You I have cried out, O Lord, and in the morning my prayer comes before You. - Psalm 85:13
- Wanda’s husband Jay has dangerously high PSA numbers. Pray that he will not get full-blown prostate cancer. Ask too that he will be healed of his chronic tinnitus and that God will be glorified in the situation.
- Please pray that Matthew will find his way back to the Lord and church. He seems to be more concerned with his own happiness and will rather than the Lord’s.
- Donna’s sister asks that we pray for her. She is experiencing health problems and underwent surgery, but is still having bad headaches and is in intensive care. She and her family are not believers, so please pray for salvation as well as healing.
- Pray for Elsie who has a damaged heart valve. Doctors are doing tests today to see if she is a good candidate for surgery. Pray that they will be able to operate and that she will have more time to come to appreciate Christ and His sacrifice for her.
- An anonymous couple asks that we pray for safety on their upcoming trips this week and that God will heal their hearts and their marriage.
Faithe Davis is back home in Boise recuperating from her broken leg thanks to Dan Risko who you might know from the weekend parking team. Dan flew to Oregon and drove Faithe and her son, Christian, back home after she was released from the hospital. Pray that God continues to meet all her needs—physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Pray that this season of trial soon becomes a testimony of praise regarding the Lord’s faithfulness.