April 24, 2017
In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. - Romans 8:26-27
Sometimes it's good just to be still before our Lord, knowing (as Psalm 46 advises) that He is God. We may not have a clue as to how something should work out but we can be confident that God understands and already has a solution to every dilemma. Trust Him with these requests and continue to ask His blessing on our church family--especially those who have asked us to lift up the following needs:
• Curtis Young had three stents placed in his heart on Saturday. Sunday he went home. Thank you God. Continue to pray for a fast and full recovery.
• Matty Grant was moved to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit on Saturday amid serious concerns about his condition. He had a good night there. Please continue to pray.
• Pray for Susan, a woman who survived breast cancer 16 years ago and just learned that it has returned. Ask for complete healing and that God will give her peace and comfort during this time.
• Pray for Nicholas a young man who is causing his mom a lot of distress. Ask that he will turn to Jesus to give him a new, healthy productive life.
• Please pray for Liz, our Embrace Life co-leader. She has missed work because she had a toe nail removed. It has been extremely painful. Pray for quick healing and also for favor with her employer so that she will be able to take off one day for the upcoming retreat.
• Please pray for Rose. Recently we prayed for her trip to El Paso to care for her sister-in-law who did pass away. Now Rose is in Twin Falls with her mother, Zenaida, who is hospitalized in a doctor-induced coma due to severe pneumonia. Please pray that God will sustain Rose and cause her to grow in her ability to trust Him during this difficult time. Pray too that she will have God’s peace and joy in this and all areas of her life.
• Please pray for Lucy’s family especially her daughter Annie who has applied to a variety of top-tier colleges. She is currently on the wait-list for Yale but has other options. Pray that the Lord will guide her every step and that He will help her find the college that is the best fit for her.
More in Prayer
May 29, 2023Daily Prayer Requests
May 28, 2023Daily Prayer Requests
May 27, 2023Daily Prayer Requests
Leave a Comment
Comments for this post have been disabled.