April 23, 2017
praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—Ephesians 6:18
Praying for other people goes a long way to helping defeat our own selfish tendencies. It’s one of the most selfless things we can do. It’s also a great reflection of Christ’s own heart. So if you want to be like Jesus, and love like He did, give up a bit of time, sacrifice some mental space and lift up the follow needs:
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS:
• Pray for Curtis Young, one of our faithful weekend hospitality volunteers. He had emergency surgery yesterday to place three stents in his heart. Pray for rapid recovery without side effects and that God will be glorified in his life so that it touches others.
• Continue to pray for the Grant family. They still face a mountain of challenges regarding Matty’s health.
• Pray for Vanessa to accept the Lord and for James to establish a close personal relationship with Jesus.
• Pray for Chelsea and Josh to build a solid marriage with Christ as the focus and foundation. Pray that He will lead and guide every aspect of their relationship.
• Please pray for Terryl. She injured her head in a freak accident last December when the hydraulics on her tailgate failed causing it to strike her temple. She experienced a pinpoint concussion and has hit her head twice since then. This has severely impeded her ability to function. She resumed her teaching career in March but all other activities are very limited. Pray that she will fully recover very soon and that she will grow in faith and testimony as a result.