April 22, 2017
In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul-Psalm 138:3
Spending time with Jesus gives us a powerful perspective on life. We realize that when the Creator of the Universe, the Savior of the World, the Author and Finisher of Faith is on our side, there are no problems or circumstances too difficult to endure. It's easier to be persistent in our prayers knowing that Jesus works even when we do not see His involvement. Be bold in your prayers before God, be strong throughout your day. Our God goes with you no matter where you go (Joshua 1:9).
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS:
• Continue to pray for Rod’s business. Ask that doors will open up and bring in income. Pray for our marriage. Ask God to give him strength to lead and me the ability to let him lead and that we both will totally walk with God.
• Pray that our children will all start going to church.
• Pray for my left hand to heal.
• Please continue to pray for my friends Barbra and Arianna to be delivered from addiction.
• Pray for me to follow through on my gifts and to act when called to act.
• Please pray for our son David who is 25 and having trouble with his vision.