April 21, 2017
I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation. -Psalm 118:21
Praise God! He hears before we speak and He knows exactly how He is working for our benefit. Today, as you lift up these requests thank Him for the what and the how of His provisions for us. Be confident that He already knows the why behind His actions and His reasons are very good.
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS:
• You prayed for my husband to find a job and he did! Praise God! Thank you for your faithful prayers.
• Pray for Juan a teenager who needs Jesus desperately. He is making poor choices and His Christian parents are increasingly concerned.
• Pray for Derrick, a cancer survivor, who has been battling sickness and is concerned about running up medical bills.
• I need prayer about whether I should stay at this church or not, and if so, how I should get involved.
• Pray for peace of Jerusalem. Pray for souls saved and those rededicated to Jesus on Resurrection Sunday to be firmly established in a relationship with the Lord.
• Pray for Lucy as she encounters a big move.
• Pray for the upcoming Church Assembly May 6
• Pray for the Women's Quarterly Prayer meeting May 8
• Pray God’s light to overcome the darkness that we battle in our rescue mission/homeless ministries. Ask that God’s salvation will break the chains.
• Pray for unsaved/prodigal loved ones to come back to Jesus.
• Pray for unity among believers.