April 19, 2017
But certainly God has heard me; He has attended to the voice of my prayer. - Psalm 66:19
Praise God! He does hear us when we pray. Yesterday, we prayed for a young woman who had not been in touch with family or friends for more than 48 hours. Thank you for praying. She has been found and is being treated for some mental health issues. Every answered prayer builds our faith. God's every past kindness gives us assurance of His future goodness to us. Today may we praise Him in advance for answering the following prayers:
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS:
• Continue to pray for the "State of the Union" Church Assembly to be held during all worship services the weekend of May 6. This is totally new. Pray that the Holy Spirit guides every step of planning, preparation and the presentation too.
• Pray for the media team as they revamp the website.
• Pray for Calvary Christian School teachers to have a profound impact on their student's spiritual lives. Pray that all they do points to Jesus. Pray too for the search for a new principal and also ask God to bless Bill Deakins who is retiring after four years of dedicated service.
• Please pray for revival and that the Lord would pour out His spirit on his servants, throughout the world.
• Pray for a job for my friend Bonnie.
• Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of the world’s leaders and for President Trump and our leaders to seek God and listen to Him. Pray that they would be surrounded by godly counsel and, that our leadership would personally know God and the salvation found through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Ask that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
• Pray that my tumors are healed.
• Please pray for strength and wisdom for me as a husband, father and business owner.
• A woman asks that we please pray for her daughter Janelle, who is battling whether or not to follow Christ. The mother is praying she comes to church and accepts Jesus as her Lord and Savior.