KIDS MINISTRIES WEEKEND UPDATE:
We are so excited to serve your children! Our current opportunity is for Nursery through 5th Grade at our 11:15am service. We are doing our best to keep the children safe while providing God’s love and truth. Pre-register to get a spot for the upcoming Sunday. We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
Registration is currently closed for this weekend. Please check back on Monday after 10:00AM for next weekend’s registration link.
In addition to pre-registration, here are a few of the extra precautions we are taking right now:
- All children’s ministry team members will be wearing masks.
- All children age 3 and up will be required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks before entering
- Only one guardian with child for drop-off and pick-up
- Limited class sizes
- Increased sanitization and hand washing
- We are asking anyone with symptoms of illness to stay home.
Online registration will be available each week until 12:00AM on Thursday morning, or when it fills up, whichever comes first. For any of you who miss the registration cutoff, or for those who are not comfortable with our current policies, the 9:15AM and 11:15AM family services continue to be a great option.
- Kids Time Online
• Sundays at 11:15AM on Facebook
- Sundays at 11:15AM
• Classes for Nursery through 5th Grade
- Wednesdays at 6:30PM
• Classes for Nursery through 5th Grade (beginning January 27) Click here to register your kids for Wednesday, January 27
When we have kids' classes in person, we use a program called KidCheck to provide the highest-level security as well as a quick and easy check-in experience. If you already have an account, you can use your existing log-in information to check your kids into our events. If you do not have an account, and are having your kids attend an event, you can create a free account beforehand at kidcheck.com.
- Join the Calvary Boise Kids Group on Facebook.
- Email Rhett Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Stephanie Smith at email@example.com to learn about our resources and programs for kids with special needs.