November 13, 2020 to November 15, 2020
Location: 123 South Auto Drive 123 South Auto Drive, Boise, ID 83709Category: Men's Event
During these last few months many men around the world have felt lost, lonely, depressed, and confused, and may have felt like they’ve lost their passion and zeal for God and the Gospel. But is this what we are called to? Do we not believe in a God who has more in store for us, who has great things planned for us? We see an example in the book of Esther where Mordecai exhorts the queen to speak up and speak out on behalf of her people. At this year's Men’s Conference, we will be exploring this chapter and what our next steps as men should be in our lives, for our families, and for the world around us.
Along with our main teaching times, we'll have breakout sessions to discuss specific relevant topics.
Cost: $25 per adult, $12 for 17 and under
Register by November 9 for a discount (cost is $20 per adult, $10 for 17 and under)
Pre-registration is now closed. Please join us for walk-in registration.
Walk-in registration starts at 6:00PM, pre-registered check-in starts at 6:30PM.
• 6:00PM – Walk-in registration
• 6:30PM - Check-in begins
• 7:00PM – Main Session 1
• 8:30PM - Prayer
• 9:00AM - Main Session 2
• 10:20AM - Break
• 10:30AM – Breakout Session 1
- “A Call to Holiness”: Sexual purity
- “Send Them: Initiating Boys into Godly Men”
- “Life transition during uncertainty”
• 11:30 AM – Lunch/Fellowship
• 1:00 PM Events/Activities on campus
• 3:30PM PM - Breakout Session 2
• 4:30PM PM - Prize Ceremony for Activities
• 5:00PM PM - Dinner (Provided)
• 6:30PM - Main Session 3
• 9:15AM or 11:15AM - Session 4 (choose one of our Family Services)