Week of Prayer 2020
January 20, 2020 to January 23, 2020
Location: 123 Auto Dr., Boise, ID 83709Category: Prayer Meeting Special Event
Morning and Evening Prayer
LET US PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER
This year's Scriptural Focus — 2 Chronicles 29
Come unite as a church family to seek God’s will for our lives and the work He has prepared for us. We’ll gather in the sanctuary each morning and evening Monday, January 20 through Thursday, January 23 for worship, reflection, petition and intercession.
6:30 am and 6:30 pm
Childcare provided for evening sessions.
Fasting from a worldly distraction of your choice is recommended. We will break the fast together Thursday night.
Our Wednesday evening and Thursday morning prayer times were a continuation of the awesome things God has been doing this week as we gather together. Thank you for joining us in prayer, whether here at the church or at home. Below is a short video update from Pastor Reggie and Pastor Matt.
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS - JANUARY 23, 2020
The following is a list of prayer requests we received from our church family, to add to your personal prayer list for today.
- Please pray that my sister would draw close to the Lord and experience His peace.
- Please pray for a baby who was born two weeks ago and is struggling to survive and needs a heart transplant. Prayers for the medical team and for the family during this difficult time.
- Pray for Martin and Emmalie and their home churches.
- Pray for Nile and Mariko as their wedding approaches. Pray also for their marriage.
- Please pray for my little Sister Tenille who is going through chemo for the second time in her young life. She is struggling quite a bit right now. She is the mother of 5 young boys.
- Pray for revival at our jobs.
- Pray for Danielle’s pregnancy, that mother and baby would be healthy, and for a safe and healthy delivery.
- Please pray for us. Lead me to help show my husband God’s love and that he would believe. Pray for my custody case, that my kids are safe and God shows the judge the truth not the lies spoken. I just want a happy life of love for my kids.
RECOMMENDED RESOURCES ON PRAYER
Prayer - January 20, 2019
Finding Purpose Through Prayer - January 13, 2019
Alive in Prayer - January 6, 2019
The Still Small Voice – 1 Kings 19:1-18
Praying in the Spirit – Romans 8:15-27
Adoration: “Hallowed Be Thy Name” – Matthew 6:6-15
Praying Our Fears – Psalm 3:1-8, Genesis 15:1, 8
Praying Our Tears – Psalm 39:12-13, 126:1-6
Questions of Suffering – Job 1:8-22
VIDEO & WORKBOOK