Week of Prayer 2020
January 20, 2020 to January 23, 2020
Location: 123 Auto Dr., Boise, ID 83709Category: Prayer Meeting Special Event
Morning and Evening Prayer
LET US PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER
This year's Scriptural Focus — 2 Chronicles 29
Come unite as a church family to seek God’s will for our lives and the work He has prepared for us. We’ll gather in the sanctuary each morning and evening Monday, January 20 through Thursday, January 23 for worship, reflection, petition and intercession.
6:30 am and 6:30 pm
Childcare provided for evening sessions.
Fasting from a worldly distraction of your choice is recommended. We will break the fast together Thursday night.
We have been so blessed by having many of you join us during our times of prayer together and by praying at home for these requests. God is working in amazing ways. Below is a short video update from Pastor Rhett and Pastor Noah.
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS - JANUARY 22, 2020
The following is a list of prayer requests we received from our church family, to add to your personal prayer list for today.
- Please pray for me and my wife. We lost our first child, who was one day old, in November.
- Pray that the Lord helps Scott with the financial resources needed to make his house payments and other monthly financial obligations. A recent decrease in his SSI has left him short in meeting his living obligations.
- Pray for our enemies.
- Please pray for discernment, wisdom, and confidence in choosing a school for Ava’s kindergarten.
- Please pray for Daniel and Hanna who are moving to Portugal to do missions there.
- Pray for Don who is recovering from prostate cancer surgery.
- Please pray for Michelle, who is working through some long-term anger management issues. She recently got into an argument with her landlord and feels convicted for having done some things wrong. Pray for resolution and for an apology letter she is writing to her landlord. Pray for the Lord's strength, wisdom and love in helping Michelle overcome her anger issues.
RECOMMENDED RESOURCES ON PRAYER
Prayer - January 20, 2019
Finding Purpose Through Prayer - January 13, 2019
Alive in Prayer - January 6, 2019
The Still Small Voice – 1 Kings 19:1-18
Praying in the Spirit – Romans 8:15-27
Adoration: “Hallowed Be Thy Name” – Matthew 6:6-15
Praying Our Fears – Psalm 3:1-8, Genesis 15:1, 8
Praying Our Tears – Psalm 39:12-13, 126:1-6
Questions of Suffering – Job 1:8-22
VIDEO & WORKBOOK