High School Winter Camp
February 12, 2021 to February 15, 2021
3:30pm – 3:00pm
Location: 300 N. Mission St., McCall, ID 83638Category: High School Ministry
Winter camp has been a foundational part of our youth ministry throughout the years. It provides students with a beautiful opportunity to get out of their normal rhythm for 4 days and 3 nights to be refreshed and refilled by spending time in God’s Word, in worship, and having a blast as they spend time with their peers. We couldn’t be more excited to see what God is going to do in and through the lives of the students this year!
COST: $175 per person
To donate toward scholarships: Click here or text "hsscholarship" to 208-321-7440.
- Are there scholarships available?
- We do have some monies set aside to help with scholarships for teens who otherwise would not be able to attend camp. For more information, contact Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are masks going to be required?
- Because this is a sleep away camp, where campers will be sharing rooms, there isn’t a way to socially distance at all times. Therefore, we will not be requiring masks. The only exception is for bathroom breaks on the drive to and from camp.
- What are you doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- Temperatures will be taken at check in on 2/12/21, if you have a fever you will not be able to attend camp.
- We will not be going into town for activities, we will be staying on the Camp Pinewood premises for the duration of winter camp.
- Washing hands will be required prior to each meal
Camp Pinewood requires that all campers review and answer the following questions the day before camp.
- Does your child have Covid-19?
- Are they currently experiencing any symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat or cough?
- Has your child been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 7 days (that you know of)?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, it would be best if your child didn’t attend winter camp this year.
Winter clothes for 4 days
Toiletries (Bath towel, wash cloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc)
Reusable water bottle
Snow Gear - Pants, Jacket, Gloves, Hat, Boots (It will be COLD and SNOWY)
Card Games/Board Games
Medications (NOTE: Any medication must be checked in at registration. Students will not be permitted to keep their medications other than an inhaler or epi pen)