Calvary Boise's Food Pantry is an outreach opportunity to the local community. Normally, the Food Pantry is available on campus during normal business hours for people to receive a free bag of food as well as prayer from one of staff or volunteers.
As a result of COVID-19, the Food Pantry has been closed, and as Calvary Boise prepares to reopen campus and care for those in need, there is a need to restock our supply.
You can help. Bring a bag of non-perishable items to the Calvary Boise campus on Sunday, June 14, from 11:15AM-12:45PM, or Wednesday, June 17 from 6:30PM-8:00PM. Click here for a list of accepted items.
We still need volunteers to help during the food drive. Click here to sign up.
1. How can we pray for you? If you have any prayer requests, please click here. All prayer list requests are anonymous.
2. Do you have any practical needs? If so, please fill out this form and we’ll work with our team to see how we can help.
3. Are you regularly connecting with your Home Group or others from our church family? We believe it is important to stay connected with each other on a regular basis. Please visit calvaryboise.com/online for a current list of resources, or if you’re looking for something specific, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find a solution.
4. Do you need someone to talk to? We have team members who would love to talk with you. Whether you have questions or concerns about specific things, or just want to talk, we’re here for you. Please email email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you soon.
1. Would you like to pray for others? If you’d like to join us in praying for our church family, please click here or text "pray" to 208-321-7440.
2. Are you able to help? If you’d like to help us meet the practical needs of our church family, please click here.